MiLFS

The MiP RvL the_mip_rvl at myrealbox.com
Sun Mar 30 09:58:20 PST 2003

Hello

I'm writing a simple C program that can get information
from a XML file.

After hanging around @ #LFS and #ALFS I have decided
to split the program in two.

This program can display the sourcedownload location, maintainer, description, dependencies and (depof) directly.

The program should download, unpack and install the software automatically.

Most people talked to @ #LFS en #ALFS wanted the first version. As for me, I want a combination.

Is there anyone who has something that he/she thinks
is needed in MiLFS.

Below this is the XML structure that I use.

<package>
        <name>$name</name>
        <version>$version<version>
        <section>$typeof package</section>
        <status>$installed?</status>
        <depends>
                <name>$name</name>
        </depends>
        <depof>
                <name>$name</name>
        </depof>
        <source>$PATH to download source</source>
        <configure> $configure commands</configure>
        <install>$make and install commands</install>
        <uninstall>$uninstall commands</uninstall>
        <description>$blablabla</description>
        <maintainer>$email</maintainer>
</package>

With Kind Regards