Pure LFS profile?

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 06:46:00 PST 2003

Hi,

  Anyone currently working on a pure LFS profile? It seems
LFS 5.0 is heading this way and I just wondered if somebody
had made a start on it. Theres a bash script currently
available but no profile. I don't mind making a start on one
if there is any interest.

	** http://www.linuxuk.org ***********************
	* Jamie Bennett  		   jamie at linuxuk.org *
	* Software Engineer	   Bath,                *
	* PCP Micro Products Ltd,  BA2 8EJ.	            *
	* Lower Bristol Road,                           *

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org