base element error

James Robertson jameswrobertson at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 30 07:21:31 PDT 2003

Hi All,

I am trying to do the sed (search_replace) as part of the ch5 locking of
glibc in the cvs lfs book.  The base folder the book has uses wildcards
for the folder name [/stage1/lib/gcc-lib/*/*/].  I like this as it keeps
the profile open and not locked to a particular platform. When I use the
wildcards in the base I get an error that the profile cannot find the
folder for the base.

Am I doing something wrong, or does base not support wildcards?

Thanks.
James Robertson | jameswrobertson at earthlink dot net
Reg. LFS User:   #6981    http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org