<required> element

Izzy l at nowhere.no
Tue Jun 24 22:24:52 PDT 2003

I'm trying to build a profile and would like to use <require> to insure all
the dependants have been loaded.  Sadly, it doesn't seem to work for me.
Even when the dependant package is installed just prier to the one using
<require>, nALFS stops with an error that a required package is missing.

I suspect the problem is in my usage, but can't find any clear docs on
proper usage.  Can someone provide me an example?  Please!

...Izzy

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org