automated.linuxfromscratch.org

Angeline O'Connor sender at tracewasher.com
Tue Jun 24 08:40:00 PDT 2003

Hi,

Newspaper Headlines:-
1. Audit finds 63% of employees visits unauthorized site.
2. Wife found husband having online affair.
3. Teacher fired from school - Found surfing adult sites...

Your PC keeps records of all your online and off-line activity.
Deleting "internet cache and history", will not protect you...

Save your JOB, your MARRIAGE,and your FREEDOM!
Get TraceWasher Now!

Click at
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000023420.2698.9.4pnMORQ9Am9r9m
to Buy now!

Click at
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000023420.2698.11.wPf62a5bCHe9FP
to download a Free Trial!

- Erase Internet Explorer Cache Files
- Erase Internet Explorer Cookies
- Erase Internet Explorer Visited/Typed URLs
- Erase Internet Explorer Index.dat Files
- Erase Internet Explorer AutoComplete Memory
- Erase Windows Recent Documents History
- Erase Windows Start Menu Run/Find History
- Erase Windows Recycle Bin
- Erase Windows Temporary Files Directory
- Secure Erase Files
- File Shredder
- Plug-Ins Support
- Free space on your Hard Drive!