BLFS 1.0 profile

Vassili Dzuba vassilidzuba at nerim.net
Fri Jun 20 09:55:09 PDT 2003

Hi,

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:24:07 +0000 (UTC)
yannick at yetouse.net ("yannick caise") wrote:

> Hi vassili,
>
> What are the changes (log) vs the previous BLFS 1.0 (a)

I didn't kept a change log

> I compile most packages for the previous version (a) with LFS 4.1 with
> no prblms.

The increase of the number of compiled packages means only that i tested them,
not that they were wrong before.

For the time being, i have problems to compile the following packages :

gnome-vfs, gpc231, kdeadmin, oo, transcode

> I just modify the portmap 5 and tcpwrappers 7.6
>
> An other question, (how) (witch editor) do you use to create your
> profiles.

The only true one, emacs ;-)

> Thanks v
>
> Yetouse