Syntax document nALFS v1.1.7

James Robertson jameswrobertson at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 20 09:29:56 PDT 2003

All,

Has anyone begun work on a full featured syntax doc?  I am building a
custom profile using nALFS 1.1.7 on LFS CVS 20030603 (and going...).  I
have some sample profiles to look at and copy what was done, but I have
some questions on what all is available in the DTD and how to use them.
  I am surprised at how well I am doing so far seeing as how I am
nowhere close to good at XML.

I also noticed that Vassili has an updated DTD that he is calling v3.1
as opposed to the v3.0 that is embedded in nALFS 1.1.7.  Is there much
difference between the two?  Is this change going to be integrated into
a newer version of nALFS?  Please remember that I am not an expert by
any means at XML, so these may seem to be stupid questions to some of
you.  I appologize in advance if this is the case.

If no one is working on a doc, I can start hacking on one as I go and
figure stuff out.  Maybe something like a "Howto to build a nALFS
profile" instead of a simple raw syntax doc?

Comments?
Thanks
James Robertson | jameswrobertson at earthlink.net
Reg. LFS User:   #6981    http://www.linuxfromscatch.org