Where to contribute on alfs?

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 05:55:17 PDT 2003

Troels Vognsen wrote on 31 May 2003 07:04
>Hi folks!
>
>I've been using the LFS for quite a while now, and would like to help
>out on the alfs project. But which of them is the main project, and
>where would I go if I wanted to help on that ?

nALFS seems to be the most widely used and can be found at

	http://linuxfromscratch.org/~neven/nALFS/

Development chat and issues are usually discussed on this very list.

>- Troels Vognsen :-)

	** http://www.linuxuk.org ***********************
	* Jamie Bennett  		   jamie at linuxuk.org *
	* Software Engineer	   Bath,                *
	* PCP Micro Products Ltd,  BA2 8EJ.	            *
	* Lower Bristol Road,                           *

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org