LFS-CVS-20030516 nALFS profile

Dermot Bradley bradley at tangram.nildram.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 14:28:34 PDT 2003

Gerard wrote:
>> I don't see a build.sh script anywhere in there.
>
> My bad. It's called "build" not "build.sh"

Found it. I'm tweaking my profile a little to resemble yours more so I can
use "diff" to try and spot possible problems :-)

I had a look at some of your other profiles - so, another simpleinit-msb
user :-) I've been using it for about 6 months now...

FYI as well as replacing sysvinit with simpleinit-msb, I've used syslog-ng
instead of sysklogd, and plan shortly to replace coreutils, findutils etc
with busybox.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org