LFS-CVS-20030516 nALFS profile

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 22 10:43:08 PDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 16:21, Dermot Bradley wrote:
> Ok, but with CVS being 20030606 and your profile being 20030516.....:-)

It's still pertinent.

> I don't see a build.sh script anywhere in there.

My bad. It's called "build" not "build.sh"

> Any reason why the LFS-CVS book is now 1 1/2 months old? I assumed it
> would be undated nightly in line with issues people found...

This'll start happening soon again (I was supposed to be back from
holidays last week but my parents-in-law decided to stay a bit longer so
I wasn't quite back when I said I was...long story all in all).

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org