LFS-CVS-20030516 nALFS profile

Dermot Bradley bradley at tangram.nildram.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 15:21:12 PDT 2003

> On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 13:06, Dermot Bradley wrote:
>
> If a profile is newer, it's not exactly LFS-CVS anymore.

Ok, but with CVS being 20030606 and your profile being 20030516.....:-)

> I keep my profiles up-to-date with the book. When I (or somebody else)
> makes a change to the book, I update profiles accordingly (they're kept
> in CVS, I should announce this publically one day. For now you can find
them > in cvs.linuxfromscratch.org/CVSROOT/profiles (no docs present,
but if you
> look at the build.sh script you can figure out how it works).

Do you mean http://cvs.linuxfromscratch.org/index.cgi/profiles/systems/ ?
I don't see a build.sh script anywhere in there.

Any reason why the LFS-CVS book is now 1 1/2 months old? I assumed it
would be undated nightly in line with issues people found...

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org