LFS-CVS-20030516 nALFS profile

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jul 20 19:59:22 PDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 13:06, Dermot Bradley wrote:

> In your LFS-CVS-20030516 profile you didn't have this commented out...
>
> Anyone got a working (and recent) nALFS profile for LFS-CVS?

If a profile is newer, it's not exactly LFS-CVS anymore. I keep my
profiles up-to-date with the book. When I (or somebody else) makes a
change to the book, I update profiles accordingly (they're kept in CVS,
I should announce this publically one day. For now you can find them in
cvs.linuxfromscratch.org/CVSROOT/profiles (no docs present, but if you
look at the build.sh script you can figure out how it works).

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org