LFS-CVS-20030516 nALFS profile

Dermot Bradley tangram at nildram.co.uk
Thu Jul 17 15:13:39 PDT 2003

> I am working on one now, but am also trying to fix the bugs in glibc
> make check and expect make check as I go (both in ch5).  So far mine
> only gets me to gcc pass 2 in ch5.  If you want I can post what I have.

I'd certainly be interested in what you had to change to fix the two "make
check" problems.

I must admit that my own profile diverges a little from from "normal" LFS
- I don't for example build gettext and many packages in Ch.6 are passed
the "--disable-nls" configure flag.

I also do have the CC environment variable defined as "gcc -s" for both
Ch. 5 and Ch. 6 but I won't expect this to be an issue.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org