LFS-CVS-20030516 nALFS profile

James Robertson jameswrobertson at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 17 12:50:20 PDT 2003

Dermot Bradley wrote:
> Have you a new nALFS profile than LFS-CVS-20030516?
>
> I'm trying to get my own 4.1 profile rewritten to LFS-CVS and I'm having
> problems.
>
> Some of these have been mentioned on lfs-book and lfs-dev (i.e. the Ch. 5
> expect "make test" failing, the Ch. 6 glibc "make check" failing. By
> commenting these both out I've got as far as Ch. 6 binutils which is
> failing in the "make check".
>
> In your LFS-CVS-20030516 profile you didn't have this commented out...
>
> Anyone got a working (and recent) nALFS profile for LFS-CVS?

I am working on one now, but am also trying to fix the bugs in glibc
make check and expect make check as I go (both in ch5).  So far mine
only gets me to gcc pass 2 in ch5.  If you want I can post what I have.

James
James Robertson | jameswrobertson at earthlink dot net
Reg. LFS User:   #6981    http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org