LFS-CVS-20030516 nALFS profile

Dermot Bradley tangram at nildram.co.uk
Thu Jul 17 12:06:52 PDT 2003

Have you a new nALFS profile than LFS-CVS-20030516?

I'm trying to get my own 4.1 profile rewritten to LFS-CVS and I'm having
problems.

Some of these have been mentioned on lfs-book and lfs-dev (i.e. the Ch. 5
expect "make test" failing, the Ch. 6 glibc "make check" failing. By
commenting these both out I've got as far as Ch. 6 binutils which is
failing in the "make check".

In your LFS-CVS-20030516 profile you didn't have this commented out...

Anyone got a working (and recent) nALFS profile for LFS-CVS?

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org