searching testers

Thierry PARAGE thierry_parage at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 31 06:09:09 PST 2003

Hello,

I wrote an automated lfs with bash .... and now I'm searching people to do a few tests (wrote on my desktop then run on my laptop ...)

In fact it is a template, easy to customize .... (I wrote a runlevel 5 installation but 68 MB to download.... and I used GATOS modules .... (therefore, an easy way to skip or customize ....)

All conf. files are written with cat > conf.file << EOF
I used a RedHat 7.3 (French RHCE) and wrote a few tools to read the configure options of each package ..

My web site is http://thefreealternative.org  (full documented in english ...., the French introduction isn't still translated but no important .. only fun  purpose ...

I tryed to respect the lfs installation way (version 4.0) and my purpose was only to produce a template to automate the installation using bash scripts ....

If you may have a few hours to do that .... I'm searching also in France (http://april.org member) but still no answer ...

Best Regards
thierry_parage at wanadoo.fr