support of ALFS DTD v3.1 in nALFS 1.1.5

Vassili Dzuba vassilidzuba at nerim.net
Thu Jan 23 12:39:09 PST 2003

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:50:34 +0000 (UTC)
haski at sezampro.yu (Neven Has) wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 10:02:51PM +0100, Vassili Dzuba wrote:
> > http://vassilidzuba.nerim.net/downloads/nALFS-1.1.5-2.patch
>
> Ummm, can you remind me why are we introducing 3.1? :)
>
> I have just realized that it shouldn't be necessary since, after all,
> we're only adding <packageinfo>. That shouldn't break anything. Unless
> I missed some bit?

<check> has been replaced by <requires>, and it contains
now a <name>, not a PCDATA.

Probably, it is not necessary to distinguish between the
two DTDs from the point of view of nALFS but the two
DTDs are indeed different, unless one keep <check> in it,
but then we have two elements that perform the same function,
which is not very clean

Vassili