support of ALFS DTD v3.1 in nALFS 1.1.5

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Thu Jan 23 11:50:10 PST 2003

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 10:02:51PM +0100, Vassili Dzuba wrote:
> http://vassilidzuba.nerim.net/downloads/nALFS-1.1.5-2.patch

Ummm, can you remind me why are we introducing 3.1? :)

I have just realized that it shouldn't be necessary since, after all,
we're only adding <packageinfo>. That shouldn't break anything. Unless
I missed some bit?

Although it might be more cleaner to distinguish them (especially
because of <check> for example), I also think it's more trouble that
it's worth.

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org