support of ALFS DTD v3.1 in nALFS 1.1.5

Vassili Dzuba vassilidzuba at nerim.net
Wed Jan 22 13:02:51 PST 2003

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:23:17 +0000 (UTC)
haski at sezampro.yu (Neven Has) wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 05:42:12PM +0100, Vassili Dzuba wrote:
> >
> > ok, i'll corerct the patch too.
> > When do you plan to release nALFS 1.1.6 ?
>
> I did very little since 1.1.5, as I don't have much time for coding
> these days. But we could complete the support for 3.1 soon, and then
> I could release it after that?
>
> > > Also, the patch doesn't add them inside <packageinfo>, but creates a
> > > separate handlers instead. Do you think we should allow them outside
> > > of <packgeinfo> too? Personally, I don't think that's necessary.
> <snip>
> >
> > I'll have a look at this this evening (I'm still at my office just
> > now).
>
> <packageinfo> should be very similar to <stageinfo> and even have the
> same features (although you can skip those for now, if you get to do
> this). So <requires> and <utilizes> should be checked in "package"
> handler, and they wouldn't have handlers at all.
>

> Neven

The new patch is available on my site :

http://vassilidzuba.nerim.net/downloads/nALFS-1.1.5-2.patch

I made a small hack in libXML-tree.c to display the element
<description> in a more readable way. There is maybe another
place in the code to do it, but if this is the case
i didn't found it.

For instance :

	        <description>
		     <para>This is a FOO.</para>