support of ALFS DTD v3.1 in nALFS 1.1.5

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Tue Jan 21 12:22:33 PST 2003

On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 05:42:12PM +0100, Vassili Dzuba wrote:

> ok, i'll corerct the patch too.
> When do you plan to release nALFS 1.1.6 ?

I did very little since 1.1.5, as I don't have much time for coding
these days. But we could complete the support for 3.1 soon, and then
I could release it after that?

> > Also, the patch doesn't add them inside <packageinfo>, but creates a
> > separate handlers instead. Do you think we should allow them outside
> > of <packgeinfo> too? Personally, I don't think that's necessary.
<snip>

> I'll have a look at this this evening (I'm still at my office just
> now).

<packageinfo> should be very similar to <stageinfo> and even have the
same features (although you can skip those for now, if you get to do
this). So <requires> and <utilizes> should be checked in "package"
handler, and they wouldn't have handlers at all.

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org