support of ALFS DTD v3.1 in nALFS 1.1.5

Vassili Dzuba vassili.dzuba at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 21 08:42:12 PST 2003

"Neven Has" <haski at sezampro.yu> a écrit dans le message de news:
20030121160424.GA7675 at farm...
> On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 08:10:06PM +0100, Vassili Dzuba wrote:
> > You will find at :
> >
> > http://vassilidzuba.nerim.net/downloads/nALFS-1.1.5-1.patch
> >
> > a patch of nALFS 1.1.5 that provides support for the new DTD.
>
> Just two things:

ok, i'll corerct the patch too.
When do you plan to release nALFS 1.1.6 ?

> Also, the patch doesn't add them inside <packageinfo>, but creates a
> separate handlers instead. Do you think we should allow them outside
> of <packgeinfo> too? Personally, I don't think that's necessary.

Well, i just copied and modified the handler for <check>
as that was the faster way to do it.

They are not allowed outside of <packageinfo>, but the DTD validation checks
that
(as long as the user validates the profile against the DTD, of course).

I'll have a look at this this evening (I'm still at my office just now).

Vassili