Install script

Conrad Newton conrad.newton at broadpark.no
Thu Jan 16 23:42:45 PST 2003

Kris Wolff on Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 07:19:37PM +0100:
> Hi List,
>
> I am lerning to make a install script for LFS-4.0 but it dosn't work
> corretly. Can someone post his, that I can lern from it ?
>
> Thanx a lot.
> Kris

These are older scripts, LFS-3.1 and LFS-3.3, so they will not do
the job for LFS-4.0, but if the only point is to learn how,
they could be interesting for you.  Both of them were extensively
tested, so I can guarantee that they worked.

http://home.broadpark.no/~aklepp/newton/lfs/install-lfs-3.3
http://home.broadpark.no/~aklepp/newton/lfs/install-lfs-3.1

Conrad