nALFS v1.1.5 released

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Wed Jan 15 09:29:01 PST 2003

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 09:48:16AM +0100, yannick wrote:
> When you start to 'make install' postfix-2.0.0.2, for example:
>
> ""from blfs""
>
> The install script will enter an interactive stage with questions in the
> form of '*_directory:[default]input'. Defaults can be accepted in all
> but three cases. The following shows the three cases and the modified
> response.
<snip>
> No prompt to the user,
> Only in the profile.

Ah I see. There is no way currently to do that with some special
syntax in the profile. But maybe something similar to that
"yes '' | make" can be done, only with the right values?

Although the script postfix uses for installing has a check that
doesn't allow that (checking that stdin comes from the terminal). So
you would use that "-non-interactive" it mentions or something else.

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org