nALFS v1.1.5 released

yannick yannick at yetouse.net
Wed Jan 15 00:48:16 PST 2003

When you start to 'make install' postfix-2.0.0.2, for example:

""from blfs""

The install script will enter an interactive stage with questions in the
form of '*_directory:[default]input'. Defaults can be accepted in all
but three cases. The following shows the three cases and the modified
response.

daemon_directory:[/usr/libexec/postfix]/usr/sbin
manpage_directory:[/usr/local/man]/usr/share/man
sample_directory:[/etc/postfix]/usr/share/doc/postfix

Voilà,

No prompt to the user,
Only in the profile.

thx