nALFS v1.1.5 released

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Tue Jan 14 08:53:02 PST 2003

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 04:43:54PM +0100, yannick wrote:
> Is it possible to profile an interactive stage with questions?
>
> Ex:
> daemon_directory:[/usr/libexec/postfix]/usr/sbin
> manpage_directory:[/usr/local/man]/usr/share/man
> sample_directory:[/etc/postfix]/usr/share/doc/postfix

I'm not sure what you mean? You mean prompt the user for those
directories (used as "configure" parameters for example) before
running? Or in the configuration file?

I'm probably not answering your question :) but I think any kind of
configuration like those installation directories belongs to the
profile. Probably in some single entity included by all profiles. But
that's probably not what you meant?

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org