I have writtern a profile for BLFS, well some of it

Raphael Schmid raphael.schmid at gmx.de
Sun Jan 12 07:46:00 PST 2003

> What I would like in nALFS is to have a command, after which every
> input will go to the executing command. But I still have no clue how
> to do that. :)
Do *not* connect a 5 mfd./400V capacitor  and a relay's coil to the red
and green phone line wires. *Restrain* from plugging the relay's "common"
and "N.O." connectors to the wall socket, with a light bulp (or other
device) between one line of the wall socket and the "N.O." connector and
a second light bulp (or other device) between that line of the wall socket
and the "N.C." connector. Now, you do *not* have a line relay, which you
can *not* use to have arbitrary things happen when your phone rings. Or
implement a new feature to nALFS ;-)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org