I have writtern a profile for BLFS, well some of it

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jan 10 04:41:18 PST 2003

On Fri, 10, Jan, 2003 at 12:21:00PM +0000, Giles Bathgate spoke thus..
> And finally has anyone ever thought of writing a script that either extracts
> the profile from the book, or gererates the book from the profiles?

The former will (hopefully) become incredibly easy once LFS XML (or
LFSML or whatever you want to call it) is developed.

Basically, it should then be just (!) a matter of writing an XSLT
script.

Mark

"I never make predictions.  I never have and I never will."
     Tony Blair
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org