Should profile be present...

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Fri Jan 3 03:28:26 PST 2003

On Thu, Jan 02, 2003 at 04:10:23PM +0100, Raphael Schmid wrote:
[ Should profile be present... ]
> ...within chroot?

No, all profiles are loaded at start...

> > W: Unable to chdir to /mnt/data/media/profiles/LFS: No such file
> > or directory

.... but if you're using ALLOW_RELATIVE_DIRS, program will try to
change current directory to the one profile was using at the time it
was loaded.

After chroot()ing that directory probably won't exist (as in your
case).

As I said before implementing this (in your "Dunno what to write for a
subject." thread), it's a very ugly option. :) And every solution that
comes to my mind right now is damn ugly too.

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org