my first ALFS experiance

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Mon Aug 25 09:17:21 PDT 2003

On 8/24/2003 12:16 PM, Luzi82 wrote:

> how can I do in this stage? is it mean that I need to re-install the
> LFS once more? ( I know I am a stupid, and the readme confuse me... )
> ok, I am ready to try again.  Is here any step I have missed?

You should really go through the book by hand the first time, no matter
how lazy (and I *am* lazy, so...).  These issues you have are simple
problems that are easily solved by reading the book.

Linux From Scratch is as at least as much about learning Linux as it is
with obtaining a running Linux based system.

~Jason