nALFS, CVS and BugZilla

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 15 14:50:26 PDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 15:29, Bill's LFS Login wrote:
> certain types of activities that G. has designated a part of the new
> process should probably be occur within that framework. Otherwise,
> doubters are given reinforcements to their doubts.

I agree things must start before we promise too much and do too little.
But one of those exceptions has taken place: that bloody power outage in
eastern Canada/US. It may seem like a very lame excuse, but quite a few
LFSers live in the affected and I'm waiting for them to catch up to
discussions, nominate (either themselves or others). It'd be a shame to
not be able to include them in considerations just because of this power
outage. It wouldn't really be fair.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://linuxfromscratch.org