nALFS, CVS and BugZilla

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 15 12:58:39 PDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 13:43, Bill's LFS Login wrote:
> Are you guys "jumping the gun" here? Or just trying to increase the
> chaos before the new management tools can reduce it? ;)

I'm sure we can cope with a little more chaos ;)

Actually I just wanted to poll Neven and get his feeling for things.
We're not ready to deal with it, but it's good to know when we are.
It'll save time having to discuss it then, might as well get it all over
with now.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://linuxfromscratch.org