nALFS, CVS and BugZilla

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 15 12:16:14 PDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 12:05, James Robertson wrote:
> Can we get nALFS added to CVS and a project added to bugzilla for it?
> It looks like if the testing team goes forward with it, we will need to
> have this available for updates.

Yes, I can do all that, but not until Neven agrees to it.

Neven, are you aware of the discussions taking place on the lfs-ev list
regarding the re-organization of the LFS project?

The parts that matter to ALFS is that there will be a testing team that
will be in charge of doing all that required testing before features are
added to the book (LFS and BLFS). Some test framework needs to be setup
and there is the possiblity that they decide on using nALFS or some
similar program. The testing team would probably want to continue
development of nALFS and have featured added as they need it. I'm not
sure what your plans and ideas are for nALFS.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://linuxfromscratch.org