base element error

James Robertson jameswrobertson at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 12 11:36:38 PDT 2003

Neven Has wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 10:06:00PM -0500, James Robertson wrote:
>
>>Ah ha!  I understand now.  Thanks.  Good to see you back Neven.  You
>>wouldn't happen to be able to code on the project some, would you?
>
> I hope so, but the time is something that I don't have these days. :)
>
> Maybe it's time to put nALFS under CVS finally? :)

Good idea.  I'll net Gerard would let you put in on his server.

> I also want to get it with sync with the changes LSB guys did to the
> old version and add handlers for the syntax they use, so they can
> start using the latest nALFS version.  That should help the
> development too.  That is, if they're still using nALFS at all (it's
> been awhile since I last checked :)

The last I checked they were at least a couple months ago.  I wonder if
they have modified the code for thier uses any?  Maybe a good place to
start since they do a lot of regression testing.

>>I would ove to see the if, then, else stuff work as well.  Vassili
>>mentioned to me that it does not work.
>
> Yes, there are some problems.  I did improve some bits for it and will
> probably release another nALFS version before those elements themselves
> are added.
>
> Neven

Thanks Neven,
James
James Robertson | jameswrobertson at earthlink dot net