base element error

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Tue Aug 12 11:26:42 PDT 2003

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 10:06:00PM -0500, James Robertson wrote:
> Ah ha!  I understand now.  Thanks.  Good to see you back Neven.  You
> wouldn't happen to be able to code on the project some, would you?

I hope so, but the time is something that I don't have these days. :)

Maybe it's time to put nALFS under CVS finally? :)

I also want to get it with sync with the changes LSB guys did to the
old version and add handlers for the syntax they use, so they can
start using the latest nALFS version.  That should help the
development too.  That is, if they're still using nALFS at all (it's
been awhile since I last checked :)

> I would ove to see the if, then, else stuff work as well.  Vassili
> mentioned to me that it does not work.

Yes, there are some problems.  I did improve some bits for it and will
probably release another nALFS version before those elements themselves
are added.

Neven