LFS-4.1 has been released

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Mon Apr 28 17:39:37 PDT 2003

Gd'evenin' all!

On Tuesday 29 April 2003 02:15, you wrote:
 > On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 02:11:20AM +0200, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
 > > Am I right at thinking that 4.1 is based on PureLFS?
 > No.  But 5.0 will be, except development in CVS to pick up in the next few
 > days.

Oh, I don't doubt a single second development to continue! I'm a bit
sorry I don't have time enough to dive into, but I'm almost overwhelmed
with all I have to do (fortunately, computers & SW writing are not my
only hobby!)...

 > Now.. if I can only presuade Gerard to my evil ways with XML, and
 > merge the needs of the lfs-book and ALFS into one.  *nyhahahahaha*

So that we can directly use the book as a profile? That would be
very handy, indeed.

'd night all,
Yann.

--
[ signature trimmed! ;-) Hehe! Waiting for a new one suited for MLs! ]
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org