LFS-4.1 has been released

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Mon Apr 28 17:11:20 PDT 2003

On Monday 28 April 2003 22:58, you wrote:
 > After a very long wait, LFS-4.1 has finally been released.

Great job! Congratulations!

I didn't follow the PureLFS discussion (not subscribed to lfs-dev).
Am I right at thinking that 4.1 is based on PureLFS?

 > Enjoy building your new LFS systems.

Yeah, sure! Many thanks for the job, all of you!

More suited to alfs:
Is there, or will there soon be, a profile for 4.1?
Where can I find the latest profile(s) for blfs? Is there a cvs one?

Regards,
Yann.

--
[ signature trimmed! ;-) Hehe! Waiting for a new one suited for MLs! ]
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org