Show custom configure commands? And base=?

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Sun Apr 27 11:58:02 PDT 2003

On Sat, Apr 26, 2003 at 01:57:01PM -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> things like <configure command="LDFLAGS=-static ./configure"> don't
> show up when looking at an element's info. It just shows the
> <param>'s associated, not the commands.
>
> Some tags have a base associated with them too (ala <mkdir
> base="/foo">) that aren't displayed.
>
> They are displayed in the run-output but how about before to verify
> something before running it?

It's displayed in <configure>'s info, but you have to press 'i' on it.

I assume you're pressing ENTER on <param>, which shows element's info
only if it doesn't have any child elements, but <configure> usually
does, so it's opened/closed instead ?

That info could be added on the same level as <param>, but I don't
think that's a good idea, structure-wise.

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org