Verbose not verbose enough?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 26 12:18:10 PDT 2003

Heya,

(using nALFS-1.1.7)

When verbose in ~/.nALFSrc set to "no" I get no indication of a problem with
some of my <textdump> tags. I set verbose to "yes" and I get:

W: Unknown element: filename

Ok that's a start and I'm glad I set verbose to 'yes' else I wouldn't have
found out a problem until way later in the build process. Now, if it only
would tell me where that problem occurs that'd be even better. A grep for
easily fixed.

It might be an idea though to tell the user where that problem is? And,
shouldn't this be an error and show up even when verbose is set to "no"?

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org