Revised chroot command in lfs-cvs

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Apr 25 14:12:49 PDT 2003

Hi guys,

How would I go about dealing with the revised chroot at the end of chapter 6?

Right now at the start of my chapter 6 profile series I have:

        <stageinfo>
                <root>&LFS;</root>

                <environment>
                        <variable name="PATH">
                                /bin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/static/bin
                        </variable>
                        <variable name="HOME">
                                /root
                        </variable>
                </environment>
        </stageinfo>

There is not command defined to be excuted. Is the execution of
/static/bin/bash hardcoded in nALFS' source somewhere, or am I missing
something obvious?

Thanks,

--
Gerard Beekmans