Pure LFS profile status?

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 00:39:49 PDT 2003

Ian McKee wrote on 06 April 2003 20:54
To: alfs-discuss at linuxfromscratch.org
Subject: Pure LFS profile status?

>Hi all,
>
>I just read last month's thread about Jamie Bennett's work on a pure LFS
>profile.  I'd like to write the profile myself, but I'm still too much
>of a newb.  :)
>
>Jamie, have you taken a stab at this yet?

  I did have a go at this but it stalled as I have been concentrating on
my other projects. The pure lfs project is less of a moving target now so
it should be easier to do it. If you want to collaborate then I will be
happy to help.

>Thanks,
>Ian

	** http://www.linuxuk.org ***********************
	* Jamie Bennett  		   jamie at linuxuk.org *
	* Software Engineer	   Bath,                *
	* PCP Micro Products Ltd,  BA2 8EJ.	            *
	* Lower Bristol Road,                           *

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org