CD-EASY profile

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Mon Oct 28 01:12:38 PST 2002

Excellent. I've been doing this by hand for over 6 months and
not once did I think of making a profile for it. I did a couple
of bash scripts but the thought process didn't quite make the
leap between nALFS and the boot-cd hint :)

I'll test it out tonight.

> Vassili Dzuba

- Jamie Bennett     - 18 St Peters Terrace - jamie at linuxuk.org -
- Software Engineer - Lower Bristol Road   -                   -
- PCP Microproducts - Bath, England        -                   -
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org