nALFS patch

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Tue Oct 22 13:06:50 PDT 2002

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 08:57:03PM +0200, Vassili Dzuba wrote:
> I wrote a patch (
> http://vassilidzuba.nerim.net/downloads/nALFS-1.1.1-2.patch ) to use
> libcurl instead of wget to implmement <reference>.
>
> The advantage is that it is not needed any more to have wget in the
> execution path of the backend.

This should also go under #ifdefs, using autoconf. I doubt people would
be happy having to install curl, just for this. :) In fact, I think we
should leave wget method as well, in case curl isn't found (as it won't
be in many people's cases, including my own :).

BTW, can you create the incremental patches as well? It would make
things much easier for me, since I'm applying as you're sending them.

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org