nALFS sometimes doesn't pick up changed/added files

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 18 11:24:58 PDT 2002

Hey,

Strange things happening. Every now and then when running nALFS using the
one-find scheme it doesn't pick up files that were created. I don't know why.

I just installed an entire LFS system and one of the packages' .files file is
completely empty. I go back to nALFS, just tell it to redo that one package
and the .files file is proper.

Any idea what could cause it (the sleep patch is applied so it can't be that
one second time problem)

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org