<reference>

Martin Imobersteg imm at gmx.ch
Mon Oct 14 08:38:05 PDT 2002

On Monday 14 October 2002 13:22, you wrote:
> Next step, patch the BLFS profiles to use the <reference> tag ;)

Does lfs.org host all BLFS packages ?
If not, thats a nice piece of work :)

I once wrote a ugly hack to use freshmeats xml mode to get the references,
maybe that could help here ?

> I'll be installing a new system using your patch so I'll report
> the results over the next day or two.

Sorry, wont work until you install wget in chroot.

Could we change <reference> to use the host wget ?

There is also a bug in the profile, sh-utils chap5 iirc, neads a &LFS; added
at two points in <unpack>

Cheers
Martin
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org