<reference>

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 06:35:18 PDT 2002

Unfortunately not ;)

> I once wrote a ugly hack to use freshmeats xml mode to get
> the references,
> maybe that could help here ?

Possibly, why not show us.

> > I'll be installing a new system using your patch so I'll report
> > the results over the next day or two.
>
> Sorry, wont work until you install wget in chroot.
>
> Could we change <reference> to use the host wget ?

I didn't think of that :( I can see it would be a problem. Using the
host wget would require chrooting back and forth I presume but there
may be another way.

> There is also a bug in the profile, sh-utils chap5 iirc,
> neads a &LFS; added
> at two points in <unpack>

Cheers.

> Cheers
> Martin

- Jamie Bennett     - 18 St Peters Terrace - jamie at linuxuk.org -
- Software Engineer - Lower Bristol Road   -                   -
- PCP Microproducts - Bath, England        -                   -
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org