Vassilli's PREBLFS.xml

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 06:10:46 PDT 2002

Hi,

  Anybody, apart from Vassilli of course, used the PREBLFS.xml profile
<http://vassilidzuba.nerim.net/downloads/PREBLFS-profile.tar.gz>?

  I was just wondering what peoples experience was with it. I'm trying
to put together a boot cd that will use nALFS to install a LFS-4.0. I
have a thought on it though. Shouldn't the configuration information
that is currently at the top of preblfs.xml be put into the various
entity files? (general, package, system)

- Jamie Bennett     - 18 St Peters Terrace - jamie at linuxuk.org -
- Software Engineer - Lower Bristol Road   -                   -
- PCP Microproducts - Bath, England        -                   -
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org