<reference>

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 04:22:32 PDT 2002

Next step, patch the BLFS profiles to use the <reference> tag ;)

I'll be installing a new system using your patch so I'll report
the results over the next day or two.

> --
> The early bird catches the worm. If you want something else for
> breakfast, get up later.

- Jamie Bennett     - 18 St Peters Terrace - jamie at linuxuk.org -
- Software Engineer - Lower Bristol Road   -                   -
- PCP Microproducts - Bath, England        -                   -
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org