nALFS v1.1.1 released

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 04:19:45 PDT 2002

Are we likely to see a new release of nALFS soon? I'm about
to do a big LFS/BLFS install using nALFS 1.1.1 but if a newer
version is imminent then I'll hang back to test the new on.

> Neven

- Jamie Bennett     - 18 St Peters Terrace - jamie at linuxuk.org -
- Software Engineer - Lower Bristol Road   -                   -
- PCP Microproducts - Bath, England        -                   -
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org