<reference>

Vassili Dzuba vassilidzuba at nerim.net
Fri Oct 11 15:54:01 PDT 2002

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:30:59 +0000 (UTC)
imm at gmx.ch (Martin Imobersteg) wrote:

> Hi *
>
> whats wrong with the following snippet ?
> I cant get it to download the package for me.
>
> <unpack>
> <reference>http://ftp.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs-packages/4.0/bash-2.05a.tar.bz2</reference>
> <archive>&packages_dir;/&bash-package;</archive>
> <destination>&build_dir;</destination>
> </unpack>
>
> Thanks
> Martin
>
> --
> The early bird catches the worm. If you want something else for
> breakfast, get up later.
>
> --

Hi,

I just tried to run the following file through nALFS 1.1.1 and it worked :

<alfs version="3.0">
<unpack>
<reference>http://ftp.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs-packages/4.0/bash-2.05a.tar.bz2</reference>
<archive>/tmp/bash-2.05a.tar.bz2</archive>
<destination>/tmp</destination>
</unpack>
</alfs>

Which version of nALFS are you using ? What are the messages, if any ?

Vassili Dzuba
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org