checksum verification in nALFS

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 11 13:12:29 PDT 2002

On October 11, 2002 01:41 pm, Vassili Dzuba wrote:
> or, with the utilization of the entity references :
>
> 	<unpack>
> 		<checksum type="md5">&bash-md5;</checksum>
> 		<archive>&packages_dir;/&bash-package;</archive>
> 		<destination>&build_dir;</destination>
> 	</unpack>

If anything I'd prefer that method. I don't like personally hardcoding
anything in the package xml files and rather have entities define them (my
rationale is that it's easier to update everything if you can edit one file
that has it all rather than 60 different files).

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org